The Attributes of God | 6 Week Study
A.W. Tozer famously said, “What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.” Who is God? What is He like? How does He relate to His people?
The Attributes of God is a 6-week study that equips believers to:
- Understand the depths and richness of the character of God.
- Learn how to reflect God’s communicable attributes in everyday life.
- Recognize how God’s attributes reveal His character, our sin, and the gospel.
Special resources within study:
- Attributes of God Chart
- Psalm 119 Scripture Page
- Communicable and Incommunicable Attribute Infographic
- Hymn: “I Need Thee Every Hour”
- Misunderstanding God’s Wrath
- Attributes of God Scripture Reference Guide
Key themes: God’s character, Love, Holiness, Sovereignty, Faithfulness
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8×10
- Includes 173 pages