James | The Steadfast Life | 7 Week Study
Pursuing joy in suffering. Displaying good works by faith. Seeking wisdom in truth. These are all things that we desire to do as believers. The book of James shows us how we can submit ourselves to God and live in such a way that displays the grace given to us through Christ.
James | The Steadfast Life is a 7-week study that equips believers to:
- Unpack the practical theology throughout James verse by verse.
- Apply the gospel to trials, temptations, and other areas of everyday life.
- Be “doers” of the Word and live a life of true faith by the Holy Spirit.
Special resources within study:
- Outline of James
- Who Was James?
- Wisdom Literature & James
- The Sermon on the Mount & James
Key themes: Prayer, Trials, God’s Character, Joy, Taming the Tongue, Wisdom, Grace, Testing of Faith
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8×10
- Includes 180 pages